18/09/20 - 09:06 AM

Author Topic: Welcome to the Role-Playing Forum!  (Read 1056 times)

Gorgol Greenblood

• Recruitment
  • Friends & Family
    • View Profile
    • Gorgol Greenblood's YouTube Channel
Welcome to the Role-Playing Forum!
« on: March 11, 2019, 07:53:57 AM »
Hail Adventurers!

We here at Magic & Melee aim to cater all kinds of players, from the raiders to the role-players and everything in-between. This section of the forums is dedicated to anyone in Magic & Melee looking for what I like to call an MMORPG Arts & Crafts space.

Do you want to keep a role-playing diary of your adventures with us on Mangler? Do you want to keep an ever expanding dedicated thread for your video or text Let's Play, Twitch streams, post EQ related artwork or simply blog about your trip through Mangler with Magic & Melee?

If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then you've probably come to the right place, this section of the forums has been setup for you!

The Rules:

1. Keep it PG-13

As the Moderator here I am hoping to not do much modding but it goes without saying, this is a public forum and explicit content will be deleted. Repeated violations will get you a referral to the forum admin for banning consideration.

2. No Trolling

Lastly, I understand that some of you might put a lot of effort into this section of the forums. As the thread author / content creator, I believe you ought to have some control over your thread.

If you find your thread being trolled or cluttered up with unwanted / unwelcome feedback, let me know and I will be happy to bring out my clippers and cut out the offending posts to keep it on-topic and focused on your content.

That's it on the rules for now. We encourage any and all role-players among us to take advantage of this section of the forums and can't wait to see what kind of content you come up! So dust off your spellbooks, sharpen your swords and you see in the lands of Norrath, adventurer!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:38:31 AM by Gorgol Greenblood »